Sunday, January 22, 2012

PJ4C

Well, the HK0NA pileups are terrible. I hope I'm able to break through more towards the end of the DXpedition. Who knows when Malpelo Island will be activated again. I did work PJ4C on Bonaire on both 20m and 15m RTTY this weekend as they work towards the world record for RTTY QSOs in a single DXpedition. As of this evening, they were approximately 2,000 QSOs short.

I first broke through on Saturday night on 20m RTTY, but they logged me as N8HMV despite attempting to correct them several times. This afternoon I found them and worked them on 15m. They got it right this time, as I confirmed that I was in the log through their website. Just a few minutes ago, I worked them on 20m as I was seeking relief from the crazy HK0NA pileup. I'm confident they got my call right this time.

Screenshot of QSO with PJ4C on 15m RTTY


Screenshot of QSO with PJ4C on 20m RTTY

No comments:

Post a Comment